The Best Dental insurance for seniors
- However, compared with developed countries, #facebook China’s health insurance mainly focuses on sickness insurance and medical insurance.
- Disease insurance is primarily based on significant illness insurance and lacks specialized disease insurance, such as eye insurance and dental insurance.
- 2010 that China developed the first product with a tooth as a subject.
- Oral diseases have been listed by the World Health Organization as the three major non-communicable diseases for important human research and critical prevention and treatment.
- psychology and behaviour of human beings, and its disease cost and consumption rank among the top three among all diseases.
- Although oral diseases rarely cause death directly, oral health can significantly affect the quality of life associated with health.
- Therefore, dental health issues should attract #google people’s attention. Correspondingly, dental insurance should also become a critical development area of China’s health insurance.
The current status of the US dental insurance market
- As a country with a more #wikipedia developed insurance market, the United States also has a relatively complete system of dental insurance.
- From 2011 to 2016, the tightening of the US economy made it impossible for companies to provide comprehensive dental coverage for their employees, but the size of the dental insurance market is still slowly expanding.
- In the past five years, the American Dental insurance market total revenue of 750 Yi Meiyuan, the average annual growth rate of 2.3%.
- In 2015, the health insurance premium income in the US life insurance market reached US$159.85 billion, of which dental insurance accounted for 9.82%.
- According to IBISWorld, there are currently about 300 dental insurance companies in the US dental insurance market, the largest of which are Aetna Inc, Delta Dental, MetLife Inc., etc. Also, there is government-supplied insurance – Medicaid (Medical Assistance) .
- Companies involved in the dental insurance market, including a total of 81996 employees. US industry analysts .
- believe that the dental insurance market industry revenue is expected to accelerate in the next few years, due to the increase in employment in the United States, dental health care costs and planned premium growth will tend to be slow.
- As of now, there are about 200 million people in the United States with some level of dental insurance.
- Of the 200 million people, 150 million have some kind of commercial dental insurance, and the remaining 50 million are obtained from government projects like Medicaid. Insurance.